SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT/POSTER FOR SEE HEAR SMILE!
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Abstract Topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific Theme/Topic:
1. Teeth, jaws & OI
2. Craniofacial issues & OI
3. Basilar impression/invagination & OI
4. Eyes & OI
5. OI & hearing loss
- Presenting author’s contact details (should be the same details as the submitting author so that the presenting author receives the correspondence about the abstract)
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details (Full first and family name(s))
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, country
- Abstract title – limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 5000 characters (ca 1,5 pages)
- Abstract layout – Abstracts should be submitted with the following sections:
Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS:
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Please submit symbols as words.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in the conference abstract book (PDF for download).
- You may submit more than 1 abstract. However, presenters that are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only 1 oral presentation. Additional accepted abstracts will therefore be poster only.
- Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract so we advise that the submitting author details that are entered are the same details as those of the presenting author.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org