Are you interested in helping us?
We are always looking for people who are willing to do a job whether it’s fundraising, peer work, secretarial tasks, hosting events etc.
At the moment we are in need of more people who can help with:
- Communication in social media
- Translations to Spanish
- Writing articles for the OIFE Magazine
- Further developing our webpages
- Helping our Social Network Coordinator with advice to individuals
- Becoming a moderator in our Adult Health Facebook-group
- Taking photos at events
- Taking photos we can use in our website & publications
- Taking part in focus groups
- Acting as a patient representative in research
- Attending meetings related to research & development as a patient expert
At the moment the OIFE is run completely by volunteers and we are continuously in need of more people who want to help. Please contact us on email@example.com if you are interested in helping OIFE in reaching our goals – whether you are a person with OI, a family member, a professional, a company or just somebody who wants to support the cause.