Join OIFE’s AGM 2022
Are you a member of one of OIFE’s member organizations? Then you can join our Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Zoom.
OIFE’s Annual General Meeting 2022 part 1 (the formal business part) will take place via Zoom on June 4th from 11-13PM Central European Time. The AGM provides an opportunity for the Executive Committee (EC) to give an update on OIFE’s activities for the past year and their future plans. Policies will be discussed and members can exchange news and ideas.
Who can attend?
- Official delegates from OIFE’s member organizations
- Any person who is a member of one of OIFE’s member organizations
- Members of OIFE’s Medical Advisory Board
In addition OIFE volunteers, volunteers from other organizations, professionals and other people with an interest in OIFE can be invited.
- Internal news & updates
- Approval of OIFE’s Annual Report 2021
- Approval of financial report 2021
- Dissolution of OIFE 1 in the Netherlands because OIFE 2 has been established under Belgian law
Registration is open until May 25th (expanded).
OIFE AGM Educational Webinar (OIFE AGM part 2)
After the formal business part of our AGM, we invite you to join an educational webinar open for anyone interested.
More information and a separate registration can be found here.
Read about previous AGMs here.