Call for abstracts ICCBH Virtual Forum
ICCBH Virtual Forum: “Bone Fragility Disorders in Children”
Abstract submission for the ICCBH Virtual Forum on Bone Fragility Disorders in Children is now open.
The scientific programme and other details can be viewed on the meeting website.
Time & venue: November 18-20th 2020 ONLINE.
Abstract deadline: 1 October 2020
Abstract submissions and clinical cases are invited. Abstracts will be published in JBMR Plus.
Presenting at the meeting will give you an opportunity to network with a global audience and in particular to:
- Showcase your current work
- Get support and feedback from others
- Raise your profile among colleagues internationally and from multiple disciplines
- Widen your network to open up new opportunities for future collaborations
- Primary paediatric bone fragility disorders including osteogenesis imperfecta and other genetic disorders leading to fractures
- Secondary paediatric bone fragility disorders such as glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis, fractures in chronic childhood diseases, muscle-bone interaction
- Other rare bone disorders
Registration fees are €150 for full fee payers with a discounted fee of €90 for students, allied health professionals, delegates based in lower income countries and designated patient group representatives.
The OI Foundation will organise a Virtual Young Investigators’ Symposium as a pre-meeting to the ICCBH Virtual Forum, on 17 November, 17:00-20:00 EST. Any abstracts submitted to the OIF meeting may also be submitted to ICCBH and vice versa. Details of how to submit abstracts for consideration for the OIF meeting are on the OIF website.
Please contact the ICCBH on email@example.com
Tweeting about the meeting?
Please use the hashtag #iccbhonline