Save the date – ICCBH Virtual Forum!
ICCBH Virtual Forum: Bone Fragility Disorders in Children
From 18th – 20th of November 2020 the International Conference for Children’s Bone Health (ICCBH) will host a virtual forum about bone fragility disorders in children, including sessions about osteogenesis imperfecta (OI). OIFE is one of the collaborators and contributors in the scientific programme.
What is the ICCBH Virtual Forum?
The ICCBH virtual forum will give participants the opportunity to learn about and discuss mechanisms, diagnosis and treatment of bone fragility disorders in children. The aim is to present and discuss new research in investigative, diagnostic and therapeutic management of patients with bone fragility disorders and to foster the exchange of ideas and discussion of ongoing initiatives.
Topics & target group
- Primary paediatric bone fragility disorders such as osteogenesis imperfecta and other genetic disorders leading to fractures
- Secondary paediatric bone fragility disorders such as glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis, fractures in chronic childhood diseases, muscle-bone interaction
- Healthcare professionals involved in the management of paediatric bone disorders
- Clinical and translational researchers
- Basic scientists
- Designated patient organisation representatives
Registration and abstract submission will open in September and further details will be announced shortly.