Call for abstracts
Are you a clinician or researcher interested in OI? Then the conference Quality of Life 4 OI is waiting to hear from you.
Key dates to keep in mind:
- 1 June 2019, 23:59 CET: Abstract submission deadline
- 1 July 2019: Notifications to authors
Submitting your abstract provides you with an opportunity to:
- gain visibility for your current research or clinical work
- get support and feedback from others
- raise your profile among colleagues internationally and from multiple disciplines
- widen your network to open up new opportunities for future collaborations
- have your abstract published in the conference abstract book (and potentially online, to be confirmed)
- be eligible for a grants and awards. More information will come available in April
- and make an impact on Quality of Life for OI, but sharing your knowledge and valuable experience!
The following grants will be available based on (potential) impact on Quality of life for OI and will be determined before 1 July:
- one or several free conference tickets (depending on funding availability)
- the opportunity to run a 45 minutes workshop on the topic of your abstract
During the conference delegates choose the winner of the “Care4BrittleBones Award” which will enable a presentation of 15 minutes on the final day and a special surprise.
If you have any questions in relation to the abstract process, please contact the organizers!
Read more about the conference here: http://www.qualityoflife4oi.org/